- Most attendees will be required to obtain a vaccine booster. Requirements depend on when the first vaccine course was received, and details can be found on our COVID page.
- All attendees will be required to wear an N95 respirator (or equivalent), or a surgical mask in the event room. We recommend bringing your own masks, but we will have a supply of surgical masks available.
- We will not be able to accept CLEAR Health Pass for proof of vaccination due to cost concerns.
- Additionally a couple clarifications to existing policies:
- The second dose of a two-dose or the single dose of J&J must be obtained at least two weeks before Mysterium.
- Attendees over 18 must show a photo ID along with proof of vaccination.
April Community Prompt
Activity Book Submissions
February Community Prompt
Mysterium 2022 Chair
T-Shirt Design Submissions
We are extending the deadline for t-shirt submissions by one week. The deadline will now be February 27. Again, we will not be able to make exceptions to the (updated) deadline. Find the details on our T-shirt Design Submissions page.
January Prompt Winner
Once again we’d like to highlight a submission to our creativity prompt: this story “Hunters of Ivory” by Talashar: https://archiveofourown.org/works/36635113. Once again you can find this and others’ works on our Discord server.