Hello again. After receiving questions and feedback about our plans for handling COVID, we’ve put together a revised comprehensive policy that should help people better plan for August. The full policy can be found on our COVID page, but the summary of changes is as follows:
- Most attendees will be required to obtain a vaccine booster. Requirements depend on when the first vaccine course was received, and details can be found on our COVID page.
- All attendees will be required to wear an N95 respirator (or equivalent), or a surgical mask in the event room. We recommend bringing your own masks, but we will have a supply of surgical masks available.
- We will not be able to accept CLEAR Health Pass for proof of vaccination due to cost concerns.
- Additionally a couple clarifications to existing policies:
- The second dose of a two-dose or the single dose of J&J must be obtained at least two weeks before Mysterium.
- Attendees over 18 must show a photo ID along with proof of vaccination.
We do not plan to make further significant changes to our COVID policy, except to add some additional details on verification procedures. If you have any remaining questions, feel free to ask via our website or on social media.
More news to come soon!
Mysterium 2022 Chair