Mysterium 2022 • August 12-14 • Denver, CO
Registration is now OPEN
NOTE: T-shirts bought online are only available for pickup on-site by attendees.
Unfortunately, we are not able to ship shirts.
Early-bird registration prices will be available until May 15:
- A standard registration ($25) will cover admission for the weekend and include any available pre-registration swag (see below)
- A premium registration ($40) also includes one Mysterium 2020 t-shirt in your choice of size and cut (unisex or women’s)
- T-shirts may also be purchased separately for $20
Regular registration prices will be available from May 16 until August 1:
- T-shirts will no longer be available for pre-order, but we may have a small number of extras available on-site.
- The registration price will increase to $30.
- No free swag will be guaranteed, but we may have extras on-site.
After August 1, all pre-registration will close. It will be possible to register at the door for the regular registration price ($30).
You can view our refund policy on our Policies page, although note that we will be allowing refunds up to 45 days prior to Mysterium, rather than 90 days.
We strive to ensure that Mysterium is an enjoyable and welcoming environment for all. To that end, this year we are again including a space for pronouns on our badges. This is optional, and you can leave the field blank during registration if you wish. However, we encourage everyone to include their pronouns – by sharing our pronouns, we help others feel safe doing the same and foster a more inclusive community.
Please list your pronouns in the following format: “She/Her”, “He/Him”, “They/Them”, etc.
This year’s swag will include a set of enamel pins and an activity book. We may announce additional items closer to the convention. All swag items will be included with Early-bird registration.
We are putting together a Cyan-related activity book for this year. It’ll contain pages such as word searches, coded messages, and coloring pages. Feel free to submit your own pages to the book! Submissions are open until April 24, and you can find more information here.
We plan to require vaccines for all attendees at Mysterium 2022. See our COVID-19 page for more information.