Mysterium 2018: August 3-5 in St Louis, MO
Registration is now OPEN. Please scroll to the bottom of this page to register.
For information about our hotel, click here.
For information about the convention schedule, click here.
For information about T-shirts, click here.
NOTE: T-shirts bought online are only available for pickup on-site by attendees. Unfortunately, we do not have the resources to ship shirts for those not attending.
Early registration was available until June 8th:
- Early registration includes the option to order t-shirts unique to Mysterium 2018, available to wear that weekend.
- All early registration attendees will receive giveaways and printed badges designed and ordered specifically as swag for Mysterium 2018.
Regular registration was available until July 20th:
- Badges will be printed with your chosen name.
- T-shirts are no longer be available for pre-order, but we will have a small number of extras available for purchase on-site.
- No free early-bird swag is guaranteed, but we may have extras on-site.
After July 20th, only late registrations are available on this site. It will also be possible to register at the door. Swag will likely not be available, and all badges will need to be hand-written.
You can view our refund policy on our Policies page.
City Museum Excursion
At 7pm on the evening of Friday, August 3rd, we will be going on a group excursion to the City Museum, an exciting, hands-on, indoor/outdoor exploratory experience just a few blocks away from our hotel. Inside the museum, you’ll find caves, slides, walkways, and tunnels that carry you around the building and over the streets. We will be buying tickets at a group rate, so you must purchase your tickets here in advance. Tickets will be available until July 31st.
Please note that the City Museum requires anyone under the age of 18 to be accompanied by an adult at the time of admission.