The full schedule of events will be announced closer to the convention. However, here’s a rough idea of what Mysterium weekend usually looks like.
- We will likely offer early badge pickup in the afternoon, but registration and swag pickup will not open until Friday.
- There will be some unofficial socialization event(s) on Thursday evening for any attendees who arrive early. A group of people will undoubtedly head off to the hotel pool.
- Doors will open in the morning. Registration, badge, and swag pickup will be available.
- Late morning and the afternoon will involve some combination of activities and presentations.
- Evening hours usually involve some fun group activities.
- Doors will open in the morning.
- We expect to have presentations and panels.
- Activities will continue until approximately 4 PM, culminating with closing ceremonies and a prize drawing.
- Many people leave on Sunday, but some groups will probably go explore the city or meet up for dinner.
If you have something you’d like to donate to the prize table, please let us know!