Hello again! This will be a bit of a long one since we have quite a lot to announce.
We have another round of guests to announce. Numinous Games are the developers of Area Man Lives, published by Cyan Ventures and released this spring. We also have several members of the ongoing development team for Uru/MOULa and an additional member of the Myst Documentary team.
- ametist first started building ages for MOULa in 2008
- Elana Bell Bogdan created the soon-to-be-revealed “Vault of Stories” for the Myst Documentary
- Colin “Maccodemonkey” Cornaby is currently focused on bringing Uru to the Mac
- Patrick “Doobes” Dulebohn has been creating content for Uru since 2007
- Amy Noel Green has created games with Numinous including That Dragon, Cancer and Area Man Lives
- Ryan Green is the Creative Director and Head of Narrative for Numinous Games
- Harley “Calum Traveler” is a writer, artist, and tester for MOULa
- Adam “Hoikas” Johnson is a developer on the open-source Uru client
- Keith “Tweek” Lord works on Age development and helps support other developers in MOULa
- Mike Perrotto is a software developer and producer for Numinous Games
- Darryl “Paradox” Pogue is a software developer for Uru
- Paul “rarified” Richards is a fan content coordinator for MOULa
Again, full bios can be found on our Special Guests page, and we’re still not quite done announcing guests.
Here’s the big announcement: the schedule for Mysterium 2022 is now live on the website! Check it out on our Schedule page. We are still finalizing one or two events so it will likely change in the next few weeks, but most of it is ready to go.
June Community Prompt
Once again we received some great submissions, this time for the topic of “Resilience”, and our winner is Harley “Calum Traveler” for the Narayani word “resilience” in pride flags.
Do you like warm hugs? Not quite into all the unknown people around you? Or maybe people should just ask what would be the next right thing for you? We’re providing social buttons this year to let everyone know your comfort level! They’ll be available all weekend in the con room.
- Yes button – I’m comfortable with conversations, come on up and talk to me!
- Ask button – I’m unsure about my comfort level. Please ask before approaching me.
- No button – I’m not comfortable with conversations. Please give me space.
Feel free to swap out buttons whenever you feel you need to! We also ask that you please be respectful in regards to these social buttons. Don’t harass other people for wearing them. Be a kind human.
Writing & Artwork Table Submissions
Just a quick reminder that submissions for the writing & artwork table are open through July 31. Check out our Submissions page for details.
Registration is still open through August 1. After that date, online registration will close. We will sell admission at the door starting Friday morning, but the early badge pickup on Thursday will only be available to those who purchased their badge online.
Hotel Booking Deadline
If you plan to stay at the official Mysterium hotel this year, the Holiday Inn Denver East, you only have a few days left to book a room at the Mysterium rate. After July 19 there will be no guarantee of availability as any remaining rooms in the block may be released to the public. See our Location page for more information.
OK if you made it through that whole thing, thank you for reading. We’ll have more guests, as well as information on the hotel shuttle and parking, soon.
Mysterium 2022 Chair
Mysterium 2022 Chair