Mysterium is less than a week away! We have even more guests to announce, as well as some last minute information you’ll want to know.
We published the schedule a couple weeks ago, but just in case anyone hasn’t seen it yet, check it out on our Schedule page. Links to the streams for each event on Twitch and YouTube will be up there before Mysterium begins.
Myst IV Panel Questions
Reminder: we’re taking questions in advance for the Myst IV panel featuring Meinert Hansen and Brian Wrench. We cannot guarantee that we will take any questions during the panel itself, so if you have something to ask, submit it by Thursday, July 15, using this form.
You may have seen a cryptic announcement regarding a couple t-shirt designs in Myst Online. Well, the second of those is the Mysterium 2021 t-shirt! All you have to do is login to your Relto any time between July 16th and July 23rd and the shirt will be in your wardrobe.
Yep, there are even more special guests!
- Eric Anderson is a Cyan veteran, involved with Uru, Myst, and Obduction
- Blake Bjerke rejoined Cyan last year and is continuing work on both Myst 2020 and Firmament
- Abner Coimbre previously worked at the Kennedy Space Center and now helps to streamline work for the team at Cyan
- Brandon Collins started in QA at Cyan and moved to development for Obduction, Myst 2020, and Firmament
- Mark “Chogon” DeForest started with Cyan way back in 1995 and has since been involved in almost every Cyan project
- Patrick “Doobes” Dulebohn has been creating content for Uru since 2007 and helps others learn how to create their own ages
- Hannah Gamiel has been involved in business development, production, and programming, and is currently the Development Director at Cyan
- Eleri Hamilton is a leader at Inkworks Productions and continues to work on the Unwritten role-playing game
- Veronica Hamilton is the primary developer for Unwritten and runs the game monthly on Twitch
- Mike Hines helped create the engine used for realMyst and Uru and is now an Art Lead at Oculus
- John “Marten” Johns originally joined Uru Obsession in 2003 and now volunteers for the OpenUru project
- Adam “Hoikas” Johnson is a core developer for the open source Uru client
- Karl Johnson has been with Cyan since Uru as a tester, producer, and engineer
- Keith “Tweek” Lord has been tweaking Uru since 2004. He also loves waffles.
- Autumn Palfenier is an animator with Cyan who has been involved in a wide range of projects from indie to AAA
- Darryl “dpogue/Paradox” Pogue is focused on porting Uru to both MacOS and Linux
- Katie “Kha’tie” Postma is a fixture in the Myst community, formerly with Cyan and now Social Media Manager for the Myst Documentary.
- Paul “rarified” Richards is a coordinator for fan content and code changes in Myst Online
- Derrick Robinson has been in Cyan’s art department for more than a decade and is currently Art Director
- Bill Slease served multiple roles with Cyan ranging from art to game design to content direction
- Josh Van Veldhuizen has been with Cyan since 2008 and is currently QA Manager
That’s it for announcements. We hope you’ll join us online next weekend!
–The Mysterium Committee