We have a big announcement: the schedule for this year’s online Mysterium is now live!
The official schedule can now be found on the schedule page of our website. Links to our streams on Twitch and/or YouTube can be found under each event. To start the weekend, Philip Shane, the creator of the Myst Documentary, has brought Rand and Robyn Miller together for a special reunion panel the evening of Friday, August 7.
We have quite a few more special guests to announce:
- Eric Anderson is a veteran of Cyan’s art team. He was the Art Director on Obduction, and is currently Cyan’s Creative Director.
- “Moiety” Jean Fioca has been making all variety of crafts for years, both inside and outside the Myst fandom.
- Amy Green has created such Numinous Games titles as That Dragon, Cancer; Untethered; and the upcoming Cyan Ventures collaboration, Area Man Lives.
- Ryan Green has over 18 years of experience in the industry and is currently flexing his artistic muscle with Numinous Games
- Dan Irish has experience from across the spectrum of game development teams. While with Ubisoft, he served as a producer for Myst III.
- Michel Kripalani was the founder and CEO of Presto Studios, bringing us titles such as Myst III and The Journeyman Project.
- Robyn Miller co-founded Cyan with his brother Rand. He worked on Myst, Riven, and Obduction with Cyan, and now experiments with all manner of creative arts.
- Mike Perrotto has over 20 years experience combined in healthcare and software, and specializes in creating accessible video games. He is currently working with Numinous on Area Man Lives.
- Phil Saunders was the Creative Director for Myst III at Presto Studios. He is now known for his concept designs on many major motion pictures.
- Bill Slease held many roles at Cyan during the Uru years. He is now a professor and an author of comedic Arthurian novels.
- Rod Stafford spent 30 years in the film and game industries. While at Cyan, he worked on both Uru and Myst V.
- Ryan “greydragon” Warzecha is Cyan’s resident tiki bar authority. He has worked on games from Uru up to Obduction, and is now Head of Developer Relations for Cyan Ventures.
We’re still not done announcing names! Check out the list so far on our special guests page.
Q&A With Robyn Miller
You still have a few days to send in your Praise Gehn and What Would Atrus Build submissions. We have also extended the deadline to August 2 for discussion topic ideas for our Zoom social rooms during the convention. See our submissions page for details.
-The Mysterium Committee