To accommodate the attendees who are going to the Livingstone Rock Ranch this morning, we have moved Closing Ceremonies to 2:00 PM.
Our live stream will begin at 10:00 AM Pacific. You can join in at http://www.justin.tv/mysteriumcon. Cyan Chat is still out of commission, so please feel free to use the chat on Justin.tv.
Due to some delays getting the registration desk open, opening ceremonies have been pushed back to 10:30 AM Pacific Time in order to get more people through the registration line. We apologize for the delays.
We will be broadcasting this weekend’s events and activities on Justin.tv. While we were planning on using Cyan Chat for our chat this year, it looks like Cho has decided to take a sabbatical. For the time being we’ll be re-activating the chat on the Justin.tv streaming page, so if you’d like to chat, head on over to http://www.justin.tv/mysteriumcon. You can also watch the live stream on the Mysterium website by going to our Live Stream page.
Barring unforeseen technical issues, we will also be recording portions of the live stream to post later on our YouTube channel.
We’ll be streaming the opening ceremonies at 11:00 (that’s 2 hours and 15 minutes from the time of this posting). See you soon!
For those of you who will be driving to Cyan on Saturday, here are some directions on how to get to their office:
From the hotel:
- Exit the hotel parking lot onto 3rd Ave.
- Go under the interstate and then turn left onto S Perry St.
- Turn left onto 2nd Ave, then take an immediate right onto the ramp to Hamilton St.
- Continue north on Hamilton St. for 7.1 miles (it will turn into Nevada St along the way).
- Turn right onto N Newport Hwy/U.S. 2
- Continue north for 3.3 miles.
- Cyan Headquarters is on your left, at the “Branches” sign. You will pass an Arby’s on your right just before the turn-in. If you pass Subway on your right, you have gone too far.
The address is 14617 N Newport Hwy, Mead WA 99021
As a reminder, doors open at Cyan at 9:30 AM on Saturday. To accommodate our bus transportation, please park in the inner lot (closest to the buildings) so that the busses can turn around in the outer lot.