- lonelyto25 & Alahmnat – Spetznaz
- Alahmnat – DPWR.NET
- Sepdet – Myst Journal
- SR388 & Alahmnat – The Writing Project
- Best Poem: Tanika
- Best Short Story: Sepdet
- T’rehsah, for her Channelwood masks
- 1st Place: Erithan
- 2nd Place: Rebecca
- Best Singer (tie): sepdet, M’lah Sifay, Tanika
- Worst Singer: lonelyto25
On Friday, various small groups of attendees explored the historic district, including a stop at the Liberty Bell. Saturday consisted of a morning trip to the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, where attendees got a tour from Sepdet. In the afternoon, fans visited the Franklin Institute Science Museum.
Uru Sneak Peek
Saturday evening, Cyan Worlds held a surprise presentation at a separate hotel: a live demo of Myst Online! Rand Miller and RAWA connected from Spokane, and led everyone on a brief tour of the Bevin neighborhood and Eder Kemo, followed by a Q&A session and several rounds of Ahyoheek. The event was made possible with the help of local “Choru” beta tester IMForeman.
Sunday saw the annual pilgrimage of Mysterium attendees to a local park to play disc golf.
- Farthest Throw (total distance): The Mysterious1’s dad
- Farthest Throw (flight only): Keeta
- Straightest: Lord Hydronium
- Best Style: Kirsehn
- “I was robbed!”: Rivenchan & Salar