Next year, Mysterium will turn 15. It’s a huge milestone, and one that deserves to be celebrated (and we will definitely be celebrating it!). Along the way, we’ve been to a lot of really cool places, made many lasting friendships, and formed tons of memories. Unfortunately, right now a lot of those recorded memories have fallen down the Internet rabbit hole, and even the Wayback Machine has a broadly incomplete record of this event’s history.
With our 15th anniversary on the horizon, we are looking to rebuild some of these lost or incomplete records of our past. We’ve (finally!) put information about every previous Mysterium in the History section of our website, and now we’re asking everyone for help in making sure those pages have as much information on them as possible. If you’ve ever been to Mysterium before, there are several ways that you can help:
- If you would like to share a written account of your attendance, please email your write-ups to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a gallery of photos online, please email a link to that gallery to email@example.com.
- If you’ve uploaded photos to Google+, please be sure to tag our Google+ page so that they appear in our Photos section there.
- If you’re on Facebook, please be sure to tag your photos with our Facebook page.
- If you have photos on Flickr, please add them to that year’s Flickr group, all of which are linked on our Mysterium Flickr account.
- If you have photos that you would like to share without signing up for Flickr or another service, you can send them to us directly, and we will put them in our Flickr photostream. Check out this page for more information.