Mysterium has been around for a long time, and many of you have been coming for just as long. We want to showcase the people that make Mysterium great, and that means we need your pictures and stories! We want you to submit or post a photo of you at your first Mysterium convention. For bonus points, feel free to include a story about how Mysterium/the Myst community has impacted your life (or even career). We’ll collect all of these and display them in some fashion this summer. Here are the details:
- Post with the hashtag #Mysterium20 to Twitter (tag @mysteriumcon) or to our Facebook Group
- Alternately, you can email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a photo of you at your first Mysterium. You can also include a photo of you today if you wish.
- Include your preferred name, if it’s not your Facebook/Twitter handle
- Optionally, include a short story/blurb to go with it
- Did you meet your partner because of Mysterium? Or did it have some other major impact on your life?
- We will collect all submissions and display them later on the website or in the con-room
We look forward to seeing your pictures and hearing your stories!