For Mysterium 2022, we’re expanding on the digital activity book we released for Mysterium 2020. Based on Myst, Mysterium, Obduction, and other Cyan-related content, Mysterium 2022’s book will be printed in high quality booklets and included as free swag for all Early-bird registrants. Feel free to submit a coloring page, word search, crossword, or any other activity you can think of!
Note: If you submitted a page for Mysterium 2020’s Activity Book and wish for it to be included in the printed book this year, you will need to re-submit it.
General Submission Rules
- Entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 22, 2022, unless special arrangements are made beforehand. Please use the subject “Activity book”.
- Please include the name of your page (if any), and how you would like to be credited
- Entries not meeting submission guidelines will be rejected, and the submitter notified
- Direct screenshots from any of the games are not allowed
- The Committee reserves the right to make design adjustments as needed to facilitate printing
- All submissions we receive are considered to be licensed for our use as described in our submissions policy
- You may submit as many pages as you like
- All puzzles should also include a solution
- While pages are not required to match the convention theme, submissions that do are preferred.
Our preferred file formats are: .ai, .psd, .ps, .eps, .svg
We will also accept: .png, .pdf, .xcf
Other formats will not be accepted
- Entries must be high quality (300 DPI minimum for raster images), however vector images (.svg, .ps, .eps, .ai) are strongly preferred.
- If you choose to use a raster image, design it to fit at least an 6×9″ page at 300 DPI
- Line width should be at least 6 pixels
- Pages should be grayscale only