New for Mysterium 2020, we’ve decided to create an activity book based on Myst, Mysterium, Obduction, and other Cyan-related content. We’ll be making some of our own pages, but we want to open submissions up to the entire fan-base. Feel free to submit a coloring page, word search, crossword, or any other activity you can think of!
These will be printed in high-quality booklets. They will be available to all attendees, and we may make them available for purchase after the con.
General Submission Rules
- Entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 19, 2020, unless special arrangements are made beforehand. Please use the subject “Activity book”.
- Please include the name of your page (if any), and how you would like to be credited
- Entries not meeting submission guidelines will be rejected, and the submitter notified
- Entries are to be kept confidential until after the winners are announced. Entries found posted in any public format prior to that date will be disqualified. (This includes publicly asking people to look at your entry elsewhere, but does not include privately asking people for help.)
- Direct screenshots from any of the games are not allowed
- The Committee reserves the right to make design adjustments as needed to facilitate printing
- All submissions we receive are considered to be licensed for our use as described in our submissions policy
- You may submit as many pages as you like
- All puzzles should also include a solution
- While pages are not required to match the convention theme, submissions that do are preferred.
Our preferred file formats are: .ai, .psd, .ps, .eps, .svg
We will also accept: .png, .pdf, .xcf
Other formats will not be accepted
- Entries must be high quality (300 DPI minimum for raster images), however vector images (.svg, .ps, .eps, .ai) are strongly preferred.
- If you choose to use a raster image, design it to fit at least an 6×9″ page at 300 DPI
- Line width should be at least 6 pixels
- Pages should be grayscale only