Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions, and other important tips for your Mysterium Trip. This page will be updated periodically.
What are the details of the Special Guest autograph sessions?
There are two autograph sessions scheduled for Friday afternoon/evening, and there will be another opportunity during the visit to Cyan HQ on Saturday. Of course, you are also welcome to chat with them throughout the weekend if they aren’t busy.
For each session at the hotel, we will be handing out numbers at the registration desk, and calling groups of 10 or so into the signature room at a time. This will help avoid crowds and let you do other things while you wait, rather than having to wait in a long line. We have a few rules/guidelines:
- Signatures are free, but we will not be providing photos or signature sheets for you
- You are limited to having 3 items signed in any one visit, though you are welcome to get back in line/get a new number
- You are welcome to take a quick selfie with the VIPs on your phone, provided it is out and ready to go. You may not ask other people to take a photo for you
How will we be getting to Cyan HQ on Saturday?
As has traditionally been the case at Spokane Mysteria, we expect that the majority of people will get to Cyan by car. On Saturday morning we will gather in the con-room to help pair up non-drivers with drivers that have extra space. We also expect to rent a school bus to make sure there’s enough room for everyone.
What kind of lunch will be available at Cyan on Saturday?
Cyan will be providing hot dogs, veggie dogs, chips/snacks, salads (think potato salad, etc), and drinks. A fan with a cookie business will also be providing all manner of cookies for us!
If you have a food allergy, we recommend you bring your own food. Cyan has a small kitchen with a microwave downstairs that you are welcome to use.
What should I be sure to bring to Mysterium?
Here is a non-exhaustive list of items you may want to pack:
- Swimsuit (we usually have unofficial Thursday and Sunday night pool parties)
- A light jacket (it can be chilly indoors because of AC)
- Sunscreen (we will be spending some time outside at Cyan on Saturday)
- Items to have signed by our VIPs
- Chargers for your electronics